Friday, August 28, 2009

The BIG Feast

It's been a while I haven't posted any new photos here. A bit busy these days. Still taking photos but don' really have time to process it and post it.

Anyway, we had lunch together last week (in some restaurant near our office) to celebrate Rendy's and Mark's birthday. Since our photographer is the birthday guy so he shouldn't take the picture. Too bad our other photographer was on leave so the task fall on me since no other people use DSLR in our company.

Burden..... I never use flash before and I can say I am still very lousy in taking pictures. So people, I am really sorry if the photos not that good.

* I had to learn anyway since the next day I have my first assignment to take photo of some people we interview for one of our magazine.

Gosh... see how many plates we had there

1 comment: