Saturday, July 11, 2009

Painting The Sky

This is what I like about Singapore – there are lots of festival happening during the year to keep me busy taking photo and they were fun. To be honest I find Singapore is boring. It is a small country and if you go to the same place every week you will feel bored very soon.

Anyway back to the festival. I just came back from Night Festival which held in Singapore National Museum. This is the second time they held this festival. Last year I went but haven't bought my DSLR yet so all photos taken were in very bad quality. But honestly, I found last year one more impressive. Maybe because they held it for the first time.

During Night Festival, the National Museum will be open until 2 am and free admission. If I am not mistaken, the Peranakan Museum and Art Museum also participated in this as well.

So, enjoy the pictures...
(not many pictures since it was very crowded and all my photos went through massive cropping to crop away all people's head from it)


No comments:

Post a Comment