Saturday, September 26, 2009

When you were young - reminiscence of the olden days

Back to my routine - walking around the city taking pictures. This time the destination is Arab Street and the surroundings. I used to go to this place often but that time I don't have a DSLR. So after a long delay, I finally go to this place again.

I know there are a lot of interesting shop around this place but i always go at night so most of them are closed. So this time I got a chance to see them during the daytime.

One more thing, I went to the Little Children Museum. It is very small and you have to pay S$2. Nothing much to see but some of the stuffs are quite interesting - remind me of my childhood ^^

Please bring me home

What is a Vespa doing in a children museum??


No comments:

Post a Comment