Thursday, December 24, 2009

Foodies not always means goodies

I always want to try food photography but I haven't got a chance to try it. It always amazed my how photographer can capture a really nice food image when it is actually err.. I can say not really nice to eat.

A lot of us were fooled by nice food photos but when we ordered the food and taste it, it's just OK, so so.. or even not nice at all. I guess the restaurants have to thank these photographers for their great skill to make the food looks interesting.

Anyway I still want to learn how to take food photo though I will fool people who thought the food looks nice ^^ Below are some of my food photo from my Christmas lunch and dinner. Did I fool you? umm.. I don't think so... Have to practice more..




ps: my friend said it is a torture to be a food photographer. Especially when you are hungry and the food smells so nice but you are not allowed to eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment