Sunday, December 6, 2009

Goo goo gaga..


One of my good friend just gave birth to a baby boy. When she was still pregnant I told her I want to take picture of her pregnancy and the baby after he is born. Too bad I was too busy and every time I met her I didn't bring my camera along. I was too also too busy to go to her place and take picture of her, so yes.. I miss the pregnancy part.

Anyway. She told me she gave birth to a very healthy baby boy and I thought, "OK this time have to take picture. Can't miss this one since he is her first child and I never take picture of baby."

I have to admit, I love taking picture of baby. They have sooo much expression and it is quite a fun time taking picture of him. Though he is only 10 days old, he is very alert of the camera. Few times I realized he was staring at me and my camera for a while.

Anyway, here are some picture of him. A very adorable baby boy, Isaac.
Once again, congrats to Adrian and Sophia!! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment