Sunday, June 21, 2009

Story of a Big Red Lollipop

Planning to shoot something different so we were heading to Keppel Bay Island.
It was quite a walk from Vivo and it was very cloudy but I was hoping it won't rain so soon.
Took some photo when the lightning started to strikes and thanks to my phobia, we headed back to Vivo.

As always, when you cancel the shoot then the weather return to normal (what the...).
Anyway, didn't really get a good shoot until out of frustration we just act silly. The photos turns out not to bad. And I am in the mood to do some post processing. And today's theme is a bit yellow mellow.
Hope you can enjoy ^^



– my favourite shot of the day –

Extra frames (mannequin boy and girl)

Finally, thanks to Tos, Tin and Hui for becoming my model for today


No comments:

Post a Comment