Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why they call it shop and photo??

Before I bought my first DSLR, I only have a compact digital camera. At that time it was satisfying to take photo with it and after all we have this magic software called photoshop to edit the lousy image from our compact camera.

But after I bought my DSLR, I find myself using photoshop lesser. The image quality from a DSLR camera is superb and any alteration maybe only to the brightness or contrast of the image. Though I said that, once in a while I like to add some effect to the photo I took, just to see how it turns out.

Here is one of my favourite effect. My friend said it somehow looks sad because of the color tone, but anyway I just like it. Hope you also enjoy it.










~ red in the middle of green









~ the old supreme court building















~ under the shade















~ untitled
















~ i was just passing by

1 comment:

  1. org kawin aja sempet2nya d foto.. hahaha..
    kirain lu masukin foto gw gt, ahh taunya foto2 gini..
    ~RIS~

    ReplyDelete