Friday, October 9, 2009

Better too late than never

One of my friends always tell me to try Adobe Lightroom to edit my photo but I haven't had a chance to try it. He said the software is amazing - it can turn your lousy photo to a correct exposure, bla.. bla.. bla.. So I decided to try it.

I can say yes, it is amazing. But maybe due to my lack of knowledge for Lightroom the photo doesn't turn out that amazing. Well guess have to learn the software more or better to learn how to take better picture so
I don;t have to rely to all photo editing software to make the image looks better. Guess I appreciate original picture without much editing.















* The image on the left is the one before and the right one is the one after. You might not be able to tell difference because the picture color turns out differently in this web.

1 comment:

  1. cepet tag kuenyaa d fb bwt gw!!
    huahuahuahua

    _rissa margareta aurelia darwis_

    ReplyDelete