Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not a jet plane

I went to another potential place to take pictures. I know this place from sometime back but that time I haven't bought my camera. After I bought it somehow I never go to that place again.

When I went there a few days ago, I went to the top floor to see the view (not actually top, just below the roof) and I was right. The view from higher place was amazing. Too bad I come after sunset. Maybe sunset shoot will be very nice.

Oh... and my friend told me. The picture in this blog looks different from what I have in my laptop because of my setting in the software. OK, I correct the setting. Let's see what happen to this post. Hope it turns right ^^

pic not taken from a plane though the window looks like one

1 comment:

  1. rather mysterious really a building with airplane windows...curious.

    ReplyDelete