Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recce

Went to Ann Siang Hill to do some recce - well can't say it is a recce since I haven't decided to take the photos there. Maybe more like roaming around the city like I always did few weeks back. I haven't got a time to do that more often now.. Too tired always been my excuse these days. It is quite true, been working long hours in the office, do freelance event photo also, so I guess that's is the reason.

Amazingly this weekend I managed to drag myself to Ann Siang then continue to Tj Pagar Railway Station. Always want to go to this place but only got a chance yesterday. Somehow the photo doesn't turn out like what I expected. Maybe too high expectation or I was too tired (or maybe I'm just sucks with architecture..).

OK I'm talking too much again. Enough.
Enjoy the picture ^^


Ann Siang HillTj Pagar Railway Station
*as usual the color is not so nice like the one in my laptop (give me back my color... See.. I'm too particular with these things. Anyone knows any good photo blogs??)

3 comments:

  1. might wanna try this:
    www.photoblog.com .. contoh: http://www.photoblog.com/smbunation/2009/10/13/

    disitu warnanya keliatan ok sih.. hmm..
    tp klo quality warna susah.. tergantung monitor yg baca blog hehehe... yg penting composition fotonya bagus aja dulu.. klo warna lebih bisa di maklumi..

    anyway.. keep up the spirit, girl ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so intriguing...makes me want to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend said it is my computer setting. in my new post i tried to change it not sure if it turns ok.

    yes the place is my fave place in town

    ReplyDelete