Friday, January 1, 2010

Before the Clock Strikes 12 Times-


I skip the new year countdown for last year since it is always crowded, hot, hectic and the list goes on and on.. Another thing, I don't have any SLR. The best thing I had was my point and shoot Olympus camera which fails to the max when it comes to take night photographs.

So this year I have my SLR and have the urge to take photos of the new year countdown. Thinking I can bear with the crowd and my other million reason to avoid Esplanade, I went down with my camera. This time is to try my photo journalist kind of picture. I hope I don't failed miserably (I did failed on the noise side since I don't have external flash. oh well.. what can i do).





ps: my extra 2010 resolution, to buy an external flash..

No comments:

Post a Comment