Saturday, January 2, 2010

A heavy workout ( I really mean heavy)

So yesterday after a year of absence, I decided that I have to go for my morning walk again. Walk?? Yes. I don't run, I walk. I just don't run, it is interesting to some people, but yes, I only walk. Running is just not my kind of sport.

OK I will try to run, but slowly. I just start to exercise again. Guess after a full month of eating those festive food, I finally realize I need to be healthier.
Anyway I always find the place I went for a walk is nice but I don't have my camera that time (yes, always the same excuse). So today during my morning walk I decided to bring my camera. A bad decision I can say. So no more next time. Morning walk with camera only happens once, next time I will only enjoy the scenery. Since I am not a nature photographer. I find out of 200 images I took only a few can pass. Have to practice more I guess, but not during a morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment