Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Join the Club

About a month ago I joined the iphone club. YES, I am an iphone user now and NO, I am not an iphone freak. I don't spend my time staring at the screen and playing with the phone everywhere I go. I just a normal iphone user. Yes, I will play with the application once in a while but not all the time.

Anyway, I just want to share the camera capability of this phone 3Gs. For 3 megapixel camera phone, the images turns out not too bad. I didn't notice at first but one of my friend told me it can create quite a nice depth of field. Hey.. which camera phone can have a nice depth of field. At first I didn't quite believe that until I tried it. It indeed has a nice depth of field and the image quality is good and sharp as well.
But well, a camera phone is just a camera phone... You just don't know when the image is very sharp or blurry.

ps: I still love my DSLR more ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment